Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Photobucket


Visit Tam at The Gypsy's Corner for more TOMT!
Tucking the winter's decor away and bringing forth items that speak of the promise of spring give me a lighthearted feeling of joy and expectation! With great care and delight I retrieved the Irish Beleek china~
Photobucket
This pitcher and cream and sugar bowl are translucent in their most delicate composition...
I wish I had a whole set of these sweet Irish tea cups, crafted in Eire .. the only cup and saucer I have ever found, but stands proudly on my hutchtop announcing the revered coming of St. Paddy's Day.
Photobucket
The thrill of finally being able to produce these articles is that they become the harbingers of future collections that herald the coming of spring!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~