Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pink Saturday

Photobucket
Happy Pink Saturday!
Nothing is more romantic than a gorgeous bouquet of red roses!

So this week when I stopped in at AC Moores, to purchase some paint supplies I just had to buy these lovely roses to spruce up the drab wintry mood with a touch of a little spring... so I told my sweetheart since Id spent the money of the silk flowers he didnt have to buy me roses for Valentine's Day!
Photobucket

Imagine my surprise and joy when you know who came home with something yesterday from work!
Photobucket
A long, white box trimmed in red ribbons!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

All of these , plus dinner out last night at our favorite place, Arzu's!!!
My favorite dish~
Chicken Saltimboca
Dessert~ Chocolate Silk Mousse Pie
Photobucket
My Valentine
V - is for the VOWS we made
so many years ago,
When you put your arms around me
And said, "I love you so."

A is for the ADORATION
I've had for you so long,
It never faltered thru the years,
It kept our love so strong.

L is for our LIVES
Which we have shared together.
We will until the end of time,
Thru fair or stormy weather.

E is for the ENCHANTMENT
We feel when we're alone.
I thank you dear, with all my heart
For all the love you've shown.

N is for the NEARNESS,dear
I feel when we're apart.
You may be somewhere else
but, you're always in my heart.

T is for the TENDERNESS
You show me every day.
Even when I'm feeling down
I laugh at what you say.

I is for the INSPIRATON
You give me every day.
I try to do the best I can
To help in any way.

N is for how NICE you are
To me and everyone.
They look forward to your daily jokes
And your appetite for fun.

E is for EVERYTHING
I feel when I'm with you.
I promise you you'll ALWAYS have
My love so warm and true.
by
Delores Senkbe
For more Pink Saturday visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound!!!

10 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! Your roses are stunning!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful roses!!
    Happy Valentine's Day! xo Tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet hubby! Your roses are lovely. Have a wonderful week! Hugs, Terri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dinner sounds Yummy! Enjoy your Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww.. Now THAT was so sweet! Everything's coming up roses! I'm in a better mood already, and they're not even MINE!.. Happy Pink Saturday and a very Happy Valentine's Day to you too! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that is so sweet,, such a beautiful loving story,,,, love it...... I love you silk Rose's,,, and the Red ones are just gorgeous... Happy Pink Saturday

    Happy Valentine's Day

    Hugs;
    Alaura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Valentine's To You ! I hope you are having a wonderful
    celebration on this day of Pink and Red and all things of
    Pretty Romance. Happy Pink Saturday !!! and have a lovely
    new week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both bouquet of roses are very pretty. The best of it all is the your wonderful words.

    ReplyDelete
  9. AW! Dad is SUCH a sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Valentines!!

    Love you!
    A

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Carolyn, I adore your lovely post and both gifts of roses. The gift to yourself and the long stem gorgeous red ones. Your poem is beautiful. a lovely tribute to your love.

    Hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~