Friday, January 20, 2012

Follow Me Friday


findingtheinspiring.blogspot.com/2012/01/youre-invited-to-follow-me-fridays.html
  Finding  the Inspiring....
is asking us to share  inspirational blogs  today... in the effort of finding  like-minded  blog friends and sharing  in blogland...
I was delighted to  come across  this  Glittering  blog!
Cindy at She Sparkles!







There is  much excitement and  encouragement to be found there....  and  inspiring suggestions  for  Bible reading and verse memorization!
I am  especially drawn to the   Cindy's vivacious personality and  apparent delight in  her  life in God's kingdom...infectiously  uplifting and  motivating!
  Thanks , Cindy, for a fun-filled  yet  awesomely inspiring  blog!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in the new blog hop! I will now hop on over to She Sparkles. Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I follow the sparkle! That's a wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~