Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop

Thursday Favorite Things
Blog hopping is so delightful!  And when I found Katherine's Corner it was especially fun!
 Like a child in a candy shop I cant decide where to begin.....  I do have so many favorite things
   but I suppose  that if I was  honest and   just as my friend  who led me here, Doylene  from The Gracious Home  inspired me, I would have to  say  I love all things Scottish!  Being a huge anglophile and a decendant of Scottish soil, I long to  travel there!
Researching    has  brought me to   a possible ancestral home of the Blairs!
Photobucket
    but who can resist the Royal Mile of Edinburgh...
Photobucket
or the colorful villages of the leaward isles...
Photobucket
But what pulls at my heartstrings the most are the  secluded  vast highlands ......
   remote and wondrous to imagine!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So for now   planning is a favorite  thing!
Photobucket

To follow this theme  visit Katherine's Corner!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post!!!! Your favorite things are wonderful.Thank you for participating in the Thursday Favorite Things hop. xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~