Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Little Bling for Me

Thursday Favorite Things
Blog hopping is so delightful!  And when I found Katherine's Corner it was especially fun!
This  blog hop meme   gives us the chance to  share things we love...  I was just checking my email  and I had a reminder  from one of my favorite shops.....
Brighton!
I am a relative new comer   to this  wondrous   shop...  I actually  first heard of it  as I was blog hopping  a couple of years ago... not having a distributor  in my area I  had no opportunity to know  of it....    but  once the doors of opportunity opened to me I  became hooked....   From then on  everytime we traveled my  favorite  souvenir  was a piece of  bling from Brighton!
Just to share a few pieces with you
Photobucket.
..I love to collect the  wrappings... whether  these darling cloth bags
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 or the  adorable  tins...
Photobucket
Brighton is definitely a favorite  for this  older lady!!
Perfect for me...perfect for my pocketbook!
Photobucket
To follow this theme  visit Katherine's Corner!

1 comment:

  1. So glad I found your blog. I love the name..Wings of Eagles. As a Christian blogger, it is always nice to see others proclaim their faith. I'm a new follower. Stop by and visit, Lori

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~