Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Table Top Tuesday


Click the photo  above to visit  our host  and  enjoy more  vignettes!


Being so enamored of my  family genealogy and heritage  with my huge interest in the Olde World I  love to incorporate  that flavor into my decor....
Photobucket
I find it helps to define me...
Photobucket
My dad's family hailed from the Duchy of Braunschweig, Germany,  (Brunswick)  the area of Lower Saxony...
Photobucket
  Photobucket
I have just very  recently discovered  that  I had been in error  regarding  this earliest known   ancestor's  birthplace.... so I am  happy to  make  correction....  I  will always  think of my German  lineage  whilst    enjoying this  lovely figurine!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love your table vignette. Of course the cloche just steals my heart for sure. Your figurines are stunning. Thanks tons for joining TTT Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~