Monday, January 16, 2012

Diary of 5


Photobucket


I am seeing...my Gratitude Journal opened to item 44.... that makes about 3 items per day since the beginning of the year....   but  I  want to  be even more  grateful to the lord's  presence and work in my life....   so  that number  will  grow this week.



I am hearing...sleet beating against the windowpane this evening



I am smelling... the scent  of roast barbecued chicken  that adorned my salad  this evening for supper



I tasted...  then  crispness of the greens of the salad  along with the sweetness of the sliced red pepper  drizzled with the delightful aromatic dressing  we purchased from Jamison's Orchard  last month.



I am feeling...so relieved that  the faxed paperwork we  submitted  over the weekend has been received and is being reviewed



For more just like these.. visit  here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~