Thursday, January 19, 2012

Tea Parties

Thursday Favorite Things
Blog hopping is so delightful!  And when I found Katherine's Corner it was especially fun!
This  blog hop meme   gives us the chance to  share things we love and lately  with the trials of life it is a great  pleasure to me to escape for just a moment to  contemplate  those things...  and  Katherine's    beautiful
post header  is inspiring me of one of my favorite pastimes...tea parties!!!! I love planning them whether  it is for  a simple shared moment  between a friend and myself over a pot of delicious  holiday tea,
Photobucket
or a full-blown tea party resplendent with handmade invitations  around a marvelous springtime theme....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ever since my dear hubby bought my tea chest... its open treasures  lure me right into the idea that it is tea time somewhere  in the world   and  therefore its time for me to  brew a cuppa  tea!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
  Having  good friends and family  together under one roof  over  a  delicious  yet dainty repast is just such a joy for me.....and a welcome manner in which to offer hospitality   and  to stay in touch with   and  show  real  love and  togetherness with  our old friends!
Photobucket
Photobucket
  Even when I  sit down to plan a tea.....  I enjoy  a bit of a solo party myself.....  it just helps to set the tone and the mood !
Photobucket
Photobucket
To follow this theme  visit Katherine's Corner!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely post. I am tickled pink that my photo inspired such a beautiful post. Tea, it's in my veins. It's been many years since I had a proper tea party, but you would surely be on my invitation list.Thank you for linking to the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop at Katherines Corner. Hugs and smooches and wishes for a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~