Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pink Saturday

Photobucket


Happy Pink Saturday

Today we took down the Christmas tree and I was thinking now what???

And then I thought today is Pink Saturday!
So that put in the mind of thinking toward Valentine's Day I know... a bit early.,,,, but if the stores can rush the season so can I!

So I went around the house thinking love...ly thoughts and put this together!
Photobucket

Because I love tea... it always takes center stage!
Photobucket

Photobucket

An angel announcing a great message from heaven to be glad and rejoice in each and every day of the new year no matter each day may bring!
PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket

This vignette just puts in a happy mood as I anticipate the coming season and the promise of new life and new blessings along the way!

For more Pink Saturday visit Beverly of How Sweet the Sound!

1 comment:

  1. Oh the joy of visiting blogs on weekend, everything you see is gorgeous and sweet. I love it!

    Come see my PINK, when you get a chance. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~