Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Table Top Tuesday

Click to photo  above to visit  our host  and  enjoy more  vignettes!
It's about a month away  but I   love to transition  my  reds of Christmas right into   Valentine's Day.....  such an easy step  for moving into the new year, as well.

Photobucket
Of course,  I  am showcasing  my  sweetest little valentine.. our daughter, Amanda
Photobucket
This photo was taken to show off her missing  front tooth....    but she is a  lovely 26 year old  research scientist now!!!!Love her heart!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I guess, this is my first time visiting you.

    Anyways, I love your beautiful vignette, specially the most precious heart in your home.

    Happy TTT.

    Greetings from STockholm,
    /chie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~