Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Table Top Tuesday


Click to photo  above to visit  our host  and  enjoy more  vignettes!

Photobucket

It is a new year,  a  year  filled with  expectations... some  wonderful and some possibly woeful....  we just never know what  each new year will bring....  but  we do have the promise from God's word that   no matter what should befall us  we  can   be overcomers... if we put our hope and trust in the Lord.   So I am  happy to  put  the holidays behind me and   fall back into my spiritual routine....  and  very excitedly to begin work on my  thanksgiving journal for  2012...my tabletop  so far  this year is dedicated to   encouraging  me in spending quality time in God's Word and establishing   a daily routine   for journalling  His blessings in my life!

1 comment:

  1. A cup of tea or coffee and the Bible is such a perfect way to start each day. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, marty

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~