Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I am rounding out my first week of the new year with my renewed spirit of thanksgiving.... I am so thankful for the precious gift of the book One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are
by Ann Voskamp.. this book has inspired me to open my eyes to God's blessings all around me.... for He is mighty in our lives and continually providing all our needs and desires.... So I have started my gratitude Journal and I am carrying it with me everywhere i go so that as soon as I realize God's hand in my life I can write it down a t that moment.... I am finding that living moment by moment is in itself a valuable gift that makes life worth living... I can not stress enough the important and the value of reading this book and looking for God every moment of one's day!

Photobucket
For more TT click here   and here.

2 comments:

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~