Monday, January 16, 2012

Mosaic Monday


Just sitting here dreaming of what I  would love to be doing if time were no object...
Photobucket
Of course, to be honest, I do spend  a lot of time  at the computer  which is where I do must of my thinking and planning for the things I do have to do...
I  love to express myself in oils....  and am very thankful  for my  teacher who  drew me to the paint brush when i retired and  encouraged me to   be  a bit  creative with my spare time....
One pastime I will not  forgo is  time spent  in Bible Study and  prayer...  communion  with the Lord... for that seed sown produces  more energy and time  to spend on other  daily  endeavors...
   and  I love to  plan and fellowship with friends.... but alas, this  has  really been relegated to a back burner of late....
  Prioritizing
is the word for this year....now that  Lynn is also retired  my day isnt my own  like it was
 and Im not  bemoaning that....  not at all....
 and  now  with  my parents  changed circumstances
 there is another huge responsibility place on me ( us)  to spend  a lot of time doing things we  werent doing before....
but things that are extremely  imperative  to do....
 so
  finding time
is  the order of the day....
Whenever anyone asks me,  how can I pray for you...
I am always saying,
 "time management"  
with  the  will  and desire to do all  in God's  strength .....
  in peace and moderation...
Visit Mary at the Little Red House for more Mosaic Monday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~