Thursday, March 5, 2009

Conjecture!

My dear friend, Marian, from the Netherlands, has surmised I might be going to be a granny! Look out Jan, no, I hope not, since Amanda and Joshua are homeless at this time living out of their suitcases in a hotel striving to find a home in New England!~ I can at least hope to be memaw to a puppy someday relatively soon, ~ But... No~ that's not my surprise, but to me , this is wonderful, and my heart is full to running over with excitement!

In fact, I actually received a taste of what is to come today in the mail! Well, not exactly not a taste, but a glimmering morsel, a sensory delight you might say! So herein lies a hale and hearty thank you publicly for this foretaste to dear S! And this is not Santa, but her generosity is abounding! Not from the North Pole, but probably from the farthest north spot I know:
Photobucket
Not the home of Rudolph, but the wonders of these!
Photobucket
A place I am dying to visit!

2 comments:

  1. How about a cruise, I would like that...I would like it more if I were going on one but I would still be happy for you!

    Have a Thankful Thursday
    from Roberta Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo exciting! So you are going on a trip?? :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~