Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday


For More visit Iris at here!
There is so much to be thankful for one hardly knows where to begin. I believe I am most thankful for God's Holy Spirit who leads and directs us in all things. It is such a comfort to know that when our children leave home with the Holy Spirit in them, there is confidence that they will be alright. God is working out His purposes not only in my life but in their's and I can trust that those purposes are for their and my own good. Everything else falls into place. As we trust God in all things, therein lies our freedom from fear and dread.

6 comments:

  1. Hi sweet Carolyn, Love your new header and blog look!! Beautiful...and the trumpet music...lovely!

    I'm so thankful for His Holy spirit, too. I'd be completely lost with Him. Is your mother's heart doing all right? Mine has been aching for my daughter who can't seem to break off from a toxic relationship. She has so much to give, and this guy is just not the one. I'm so thankful that she listens, but she has such a hard time following through. Most of all she needs to get back to Christ. She knows that, too...but thinks she has time to do it later. (she's 23)

    May your day be blessed...it's been a blessing to visit here today!!

    Love 'n hugs,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, am so thankful for the Holy Spirit! Thank you for sharing with us today!

    Blessings to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful post...a few tears over here.

    Have a Thankful Thursday
    from the Raggedy Roberta Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, am so thankful for the Holy Spirit. Happy Thankful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen! Blessings to you and your hubby as you celebrate continued victory!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~