Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow!!

And here I have been thinking spring for over a week now! It is really coming down this afternoon. We were having a wonderful time last evening with our guests when it actually started to snow just enough to make them feel a tad antsy about driving home, so the evening was over by 9:30. Our time together was precious though, as we shared about how God's miracles have been manifest in our lives. Sharing testimonies is so very encouraging and builds faith. One dear friend, Fran, a teacher in the next county, was really hoping for a snowday! I think she is experiencing an answer to her prayer!
Out the dining room window!
Photobucket
Out the kitchen window!
Photobucket
Out the back door through my spring wreath!
Photobucket
Out the Gathering Room window!
Photobucket
Out the front door!
Photobucket
They said 2-4 inches this morning, now 3-5. It will be interesting to see where it ends! I say we'll get more!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Look at all that snow! :) It is truly beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look so beautiful but I think that I got enough snow while I was with Marie in Idaho and Utah. I found that while it looks so pretty, it is no fun to drive in.

    I suppose this CA girls is spoiled weather wise. However, even too much good weather can be a bad thing. We are in a severe drought condition now because we have had so little rain. So.... we are complaining about too much sunshine.... funny huh!

    I am glad that you had a nice dinner party.
    Thanks too for dropping by my blog and saying "hi". I always enjoy getting comments from new blog friends.

    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it is me from Mitford..sorry I didn't make that clear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful surprise! How wonderful! Winter's last hurrah? It well could be! Spring is on it's way for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is special when you can share with friends what God is doing. Snow looks so pretty. Sorry your visit was cut short.

    Marge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pics. We only had an inch or two of snow - and it's all melted now. Beautiful snow photos. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~