Friday, March 27, 2009

My Husband Rocks, Friday

Photobucket
I love my husband so much! I mean he is the sweetest! I have been under the weather all week with allergies aand sinus problems and havent felt like doing much of anything. He took me out for dinner Tuesday night as we went grocery shopping, and he brought dinner home Wednesday night from church when I just didnt feel like going. But yesterday he called me from work and said "You know what tonight is don't you? "
I said, "Thursday?" He said, "...and that means we ....."
I said, "......uh,......we watch our tape of "24"." (which we tape every week).
He said, "Yeah, and tonight, I feel like Chinese. Do you want your usual?"
AW!!!! Now, ain't he sweet!
Visit KayLin of The Great Adventure for more MHRF!

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet post. Your hubby does rock!

    Have A Fabulous Friday
    from Roberta Ann--the Raggedy Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW! What a sweetie. I WANT CHINESE TOO! Hope you enjoy it!!!!

    Love you!
    amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWWWW!!! How much more sweeter can he get. What a Man,, you know he is a keeper. I hope you are feeling better...

    Hugs;
    Alaura

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a treasure your dear hubby is!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~