Monday, March 30, 2009

Joyful, Joyful

Photobucket
I was visiting Becky at Holiday in the Sun and Joy for our Journey posts blessed the socks off of me. I have asked her and I just have to incorporate her theme into my blog.
That is one reason why I love blogging so much! Friends inspiring friends to be more creative, to find true contentment in God's wonders, to share about their many blessings in life, to encourage and share testimonies to the goodness of our Lord.
Today I have been just filled with joy. This is such a marvelous beginning to a week following last when I was so undone by sinus/allergy attacks. Today I have a new vitality and a real song of praise in my heart. God has blessed me so
in my family, our home, my friends, our church, and the little pleasures of His world about me.
Praise You, Father , for Your mercies are new every morning! Thank YOu so much for the joy!!

1 comment:

  1. Amen! God has blessed us with everything! He's soooooooooooooooooooooooooo good! Thank you Lord!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~