Thursday, January 15, 2009

Blessed Award

Photobucket


I have been so completely honored to receive this award twice in the past 24 hours! First of all, my dear friend Stacey, of A Lamb in the Field chose me and then tonight I received it from a very dear cyber friend, Hip Chick whom I have known for several years through an online bulletin board we both continue to enjoy so much. One truly does meet the most amazing folks from all over the country, as well as, the world. Stacey is living in the Scottish Highlands! I would never have met her if it hadn't been for blogging! These associations really do enrich my life and give me a window to the world! It is wonderful!

"This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are extremely charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award."


Now to name 8 bloggers who exemplify friendship and sharing.
1) Emily of
A Beautiful Life who strives to connect folks with the love of literature through her Reading Groups.
2) Peggy of the
Simple Woman whose weekly themes bring together friends from all over the world!
3) Deborah of
Pictures, Pots and Pens who promotes friendship through her Friday links of family fotos.
4) Beverly, from
How Sweet the Sound ,and her fun and very popular Pink Saturdays!
5) Kelli, of
There's No Place Like Home with her Friday Show and Tell sharing across the world.
6) Rhondi, of
Rose Colored Glasses, whose beautiful blog was one of the first I ever enjoyed to visit!
7)Iris, of
Grace Alone for bringing folks together each Thursday to share in their thankfulness to the Lord!
8)Gina of
Simply Heart and Home, whose beautiful blog touches my heart with every post. We are truly kindred spirits!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award and thank you for giving one to me as well! That was very sweet of you!
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this award. I am very honored!!
    Hugs, Rhondi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this award. I am very honored!
    Hugs, Rhondi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for awarding me! And two in just one week! :) Hope you are enjoying a beautiful night. (and crossing my fingers it lets me comment tonight)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award Schotzy! am off now to check out your recipients!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you are a dear heart! Thank you very much. {{HUGS}}

    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations and thank you for sharing, Carolyn.

    I will be responding on my blog tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~