Monday, January 5, 2009

It's Just the Facts

Some folks would say, "Listen to her brag!"
I'm not bragging, it's just the facts.
Our dear daughter and son in law worked hard taking violin lessons from tender ages. Even when Amanda wanted to give it up she persevered and finally made it to youth orchestra where she really met Joshua. Even though they'd taken lessons from the same teacher, they didnt really know each other until orchestra and then quartet practice,
Photobucket
and then , well, 5 years later, they were married! Over Christmas they serenaded us with their beautiful music.
Photobucket and then got changed to go perform on Christmas Eve.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Music... it brings people and hearts together as well as feeds the soul.

5 comments:

  1. You know what us Texans say,don't you?It ain't braggin,if it's the truth.Congratulations.This is worth singing to the heavens about...Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful love story, like something out of a movie. Thank you for sharing.
    Roberta Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet! I wish I learned to play an instrument... but I do know music - I was in choir for many of my school years, I miss it!

    I posted today for MWM if you wanna see - I know I haven't for a while but I am done with that... love you sis! (in Christ :o)

    -Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect pair! (think God had a hand in this one?:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How truly lovely! What a beautiful story. Music is good for the soul... and the heart! You should be proud.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~