Thursday, January 29, 2009

On MY Way

to school this morning I was entranced by the scenic drive. I have travelled this road every work day for 30 years plus. I live about 25 miles away from school in the next county- a much more rural locale than my hometown. To think that I have commuted up the valley on this interstate so many times,
Photobucket
often times much before the sun has crested the Blue Ridge range beyond the school...
Photobucket
The quiet serenity of a country road soothes the spirit and calms the soul...
Photobucket
Pastorale farms have greeted me all along the way.
Photobucket
and then I am there.
Photobucket
Long, low, and windowless wonder, this hall of academia....
And then there I am waiting for the day .... a new chapter to unfold. Will it be a day of wonder and discovery? I pray for that and so much more!
Photobucket
Four days down.... 5 to go! Oh precious Lord, give me strength!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for strength for you as well. What a lovely drive to work in the morning though!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~