Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Word Filled Wednesday

Photobucket
Amy Deanne hosts this each Wednesday! Visit her site for more!
Photobucket
We serve such as awesome God! We experience His wonder working power everyday if we but pay attention to his marvelous handiwork and consider how He manifests Himself in the world. I am in awe of how He is always at work behind the scenes in every situation. Oh, for faith to trust Him even more when trouble arises. He is our strong tower, our everlasting God!

11 comments:

  1. He is awesome - Praise His name

    ReplyDelete
  2. That verse always gives me goosebumps. I wish we hadn't begun to overuse the word "awesome" in our society to describe everything. Because God is truly the only One worthy of it. Truly awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your WFW today. What an encouragement. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is wonderful, indeed! I loved your post, picture and verse! Happy WFW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How true, there IS no other!

    I have a great Inspiration giveaway going on my Devotional Daze blog, so stop by & check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great verse and thoughts to go with it.

    Your blog is nice and I really enjoyed the music during my visit!

    Blessings to you this WFW♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely verse, thank you for sharing it.
    Roberta Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always enjoy paying you a visit. Your post are always so inspirational, full of hope, and much beauty!!
    May you and yours have a very blessed 2009!!

    Beautiful Blesings~Kelly Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic verse and what a beautiful image to go with it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~