Saturday, January 17, 2009

Lucy Maud Montgomery~The Blue Castle

Photobucket
Well, I have just finished The Blue Castle by Lucy Maud Montgomery and I have to say it ranks up there in my top ten favoite novels. What a precious read! It touches every fiber of one's being~ spirit, bone, marrow. Every sense has been indulged to over flowing and the heart is sated with joy. I have traversed the gamut of emotion and have come forth with unspeakable elation. It truly is a book that will forever leave its mark on my spirit and will be remembered for all time. I am so glad to have been introduced to this now wonderful friend. If you have not read this marvelous book, I urge you even today to rush out and get your copy!

11 comments:

  1. I second that.

    And I'm wondering who owns the movie rights to it... have they done a Blue Castle movie? They ought to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind, gracious comment you left on my blog. I sincerely appreciate your visiting and hope it was a blessing to you. You have such a charming little blog here. I am so glad I found it and look forward to visiting again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are already done!?! Wow! You are quick! :) I am so glad you love this book too. It's great! See you at the book group!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are EVER near my town, please do contact me. I love to go for tea! I love the music on your blog...it's awesome and so relaxing! I'm so enjoying my visit:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will add this to my wish list. I need to read the big stack I have now and then I can start working on my wishes.
    Roberta Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the writings of Lucy Maud Montgomery. I must get this book as I had not heard of this one. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to look for that book, it sounds wonderful.
    Happy Pink Saturday,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for the book review...i may have to read that now :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!
    You are such a fast reader! :) I love LM Montgomery's books, so I'll have to pick this one up on my next library trip. Meant to tell you congratulations on your 500th post, too! That's a great accomplishment and I look forward to 500 more!!
    Take care and be warm, my friend!
    Hugs, Bebe :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never read that book before. I will definitely be on the lookout for it. I love her writings!

    Have a lovely Sunday evening!

    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is one of my favorites too! Such an awesome book!!!

    I love all of her books, but my favorites are probably this one, The Story Girl and Rilla of Ingleside.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~