Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Beginnings

Photobucket

Well, it is the third of January and we spent a good portion other day pouring over our finances, contrasting income and expenditures for the past several months and establishing a budget for 2009. Very eyeopening endeavor! I am now praying that God will empower us with the wisdom and fortitude to stay on top of spending this year.
This is also time to resolve to become more organized in not only house hold managemnt, but in organizing the basement storage, clothing closets, photo/slides, pantry supplies, and begin to establish better menu planning and food purchasing! The time of flying by the seat of my pants is over. I really desire to improve in these areas.

4 comments:

  1. we did the same thing on new years day.. it's amazing what a change we'll be making! i worked on my pantry today as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds excellent all around! I'm proud of you and know you'll come up with some fantastic ideas. I'll expect you to share them with me!

    Love you!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. We really need to do the same Schotzy! It's kind of scary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it's that time of year. The time when I begin going through every room, cupboard, drawer, sorting, cleaning and throwing away.

    It usually takes till August to finish though!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~