Friday, January 23, 2009

Favorite Family Foto Friday

Photobucket


You'll find more family fotos by visiting Deborah at Pictures, Pots, and Pens!

I was thrilled to have Amanda stop in one evening this week to share with us all about their trip to New England and talk about some properties they had seen. I was able to make one of her favorite "little girl" meals,

~ pork chops, rice and peas~

Photobucket
And then there she was sitting in her regular seat at the table! I have to say,
"I just love it see her sitting there!"

Photobucket

Of course, we always miss Joshua, but he is all but finished writing his dissertation! It is due tomorrow! Praise the Lord, He is almost finished!

9 comments:

  1. How wonderful that you could spend this time with your daughter Schotzy! She looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty smile she has!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    She's very beautiful! And she looks so happy. Your table setting is pretty! Have a great day!!

    Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks happy to be back in her seat, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Joshua.I know how proud you must be.And I too know how proud you are to have your little girl home...Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks very glad to be in her chair and ready to eat her favorite little girl meal. It's funny how we have favorite meals from our childhood.

    Thank you, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dear...I think I just called you Ann in my post! I read Ann's post above and had her on my mind, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your daughter is beautiful and your post is very sentimental.
    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful daughter you have! Her beautiful smile just lit up the room, didn't it? We are so blessed when our children return for a visit. Thanks for sharing this moment with us!

    Malisa

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~