Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Cannon Fodder

I love to visit the blogs I am following to catch up on their posts and what's going on! I try to especially check in daily with Stacey in the Highlands and her very special blog, A Lamb in the Field. Today she was following up on a meme by Penny at Diosa Domestica De La Locura, called "cannon fodder"!
1. Is there someone you'd like to be kissing right now?
well, if I hold off for about half an hour I will be kissing him, my dear hubby, Lynn who is coming home to take me to the podiatrist!
2. When you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean? I do get quite when I have something'eating on me' whether it is sickness of body or spirit. When i get really quiet, Lynn starts poking me with "What's wrong, what did I do now"
3. What are you listening to right now? Josh Groban singing Thankful! I love that so much!
4. Are you a big fan of thunderstorms? I love them! They thrill me. I usually like to just go lie on the bed near the window and watch them.
5. Do you believe in perfect? I have to defer to Stacey's answer, it really is the only answer!Yes, and He is the only one who is ~Jesus!
6. Are you a jealous person? I try not to be jealous, but there is envy in my heart sometimes. I do not believe it is a stronghold, though.
7. What was the first thing you thought of this morning? How nice it was to sleep a little later than usual, and then really dreading Friday when I begin that 10 day sub job in fifth grade. What was I thinking!
8. What do you think about when you are falling asleep? Hallelujah, I am living the season of falling fast asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow! No time for thinking.
9. Are you satisfied with what you have in life? I love my life, my family, home, church, friends. I am very content!
10. Do people think you are either older or younger than you are? I am usually younger than I think. I think Lynn and I look younger than our high school friends, probably because Amanda has kept us young. But I do feel my age more and more.
11. Do you think men truly understand women? Not so well. My husband does pretty good, though.
12. How about women understanding men? I am getting there, of course, it takes a course in Martian to really begin to get it. We really are from different planets.
13. Did anybody ever call you handsome or beautiful? Does my mother count?
14. What is one fact about the last person who called you? I am her best friend and she relies on me for a lot which makes me very happy~my mom.
15. Other than your current one, what's the longest relationship you've had? The ongoing relationship I have with the Bridegroom and the lover of my soul. That would be 47 years.

2 comments:

  1. What a nice post. I love visiting blogs and I cannot believe that two months ago I did not even know there was such a thing and now I feel cheated if I don't have the time to make "the rounds". Great answers, good questions and I love the falling asleep fast thing too.
    Roberta Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big blog reader as well Schotzy. I do love your answers for these questions. I get really quiet when I am thinking about things as well.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~