Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Word Filled Wednesday

Photobucket
Visit Amy Deanne, Of the 160 Acre Wood for more Word Filled Wednesday
Photobucket
The great Creator, God, so perfect in every way, such a brilliant architect, Master of all He surveys, ordered the universe in such precision, such masterful perfection and keeps all things under His perfect control! That is what keeps me going, knowing every hair on my head is numbered, and he knows me, even knew me before the foundation of the world! Oh, keep me ever closer, Father, that I might ever grow in the knowledge of You, and be fully known, unto the day that you call me home!

6 comments:

  1. Amen! This is beautiful! Happy WFW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this was just great!! Hope you have a blessed WFW!

    PS Love the music you have playing♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that is what keeps me going too. Happy 500th post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it's nice to be reminded that God made both summer and winter. I'm hoping that the reminder will make the negative temps. seem not so painful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen! Love it! and congrat's on your 500th post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful Schotzy! I love that scripture!
    And congratulations on your 500th post!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~