Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Word Filled Wednesday

Photobucket
Join Amy Deanne for more tribute to God's word!
Photobucket
Just as I have been contemplating this season of my life in the previous posts, I cannot but be completely filled with awe and gratefulness because of this promise of God. For there is no loss of any kind that He does not absolutely come to redeem, fill or restore! He is all the portion we need! He fills every empty place or longing we have! All we have to do is give the need over to Him! Praise God for His lovingkindness, grace and mercy!
It is through His perfect ordering and alignment of all things that we have hope for that brighter tomorrow. Spring will come and all things will become new!

3 comments:

  1. Just was following Wordless Wednesday and it threw me for a minute that this was Word Filled Wednesday. But I like them both. I love to visit your blog because it speaks to my heart and my faith. Thank you so much.
    Roberta Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful word for today. Great Scripture and picture, too! Happy WFW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! Amazing truth and wonderful thoughts to go with it! Blessings...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~