Friday, January 23, 2009

My Husband Rocks, Friday

Visit Katy Lin of The great Adventure for more My Husband Rocks, Friday!
You have to really love a man with a Bible under his arm and devotion in his heart for the Lord and his family!
Photobucket
We were on our way out the door Wednesday night for Fellowship dinner and Pastor's Study/prayer meeting! It is truly wonderful when the husband takes the spiritual leadership roll in the household.
I ran across this website about leading the spiritual life in the home.
It very simply and succinctly lays out the importance and the steps in growing in spiritual leadership.

5 comments:

  1. Schotzy, I have done it both ways and I know how much better life is when you have a husband that walks the same path as you do! What a blessing that has been to me. XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nice link. And how nice that because of you, your hubby is well known at the gates of the city.
    Roberta Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a blessing! thank you so much for sharing, and for being a part of MHR Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly what you mean about men being spiritual leaders. When my husband decided to lead our family, there was a wonderful change in both of us!

    Thanks for sharing!

    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your post is a wonderful tribute to your dh. He is the example of what God asks of all of us. His photo is very nice too. Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs...Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~