Friday, June 13, 2008

Bed and Breakfast

So my birthday is in less than a month, and my dear husband, Lynn, is planning to take me to another bed and breakfast. We are planning to stay at the Oaks Victorian Inn.
Photobucket
I love old victorian homes.
Photobucket
This one looks so charming!

The inside looks so lovely.
Photobucket
I love the entrance foyer!
Photobucket

I believe I'd choose the Alexandrian Room. I think the bed looks so scrumptious!
Photobucket
Breakfast can be served out on the patio which looks inviting to me.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my Show and Tell today - I love having new visitors. I am really looking forward to retirement!

    I love the look of the B&B you are going to visit - beautiful. I wouldn't mind checking out a few in the years ahead!

    Come back any time!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~