Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Photobucket

Peggy over at The Simple Woman, is doing a Summer Swap. We are to think about doing a home-made item, a gently worn item from home, and a thrift shop, yard sale type item all connected around the summer theme. I am very excited to say that because of the impetus generated by this oopportunity to share, I have started do a project of which I havent done for quite some time. I am so thrilled to set my hand to it again, and am finding true contentment in creating something that has never been done in quite this same way ever before. I feel a deep connection with the Father, as he is were guiding my hand and allowing me the rich savor of bringing things together in a just so way! And in the end there is the fruit of my labor... wonderful sense of being here in my studio. Praise the Lord of creation that he should share place within us the desire to craft something with the talent he bestows in us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~