Sunday, June 8, 2008

Weekend Decorating

Photobucket
This week I am joining into Emily's Weekend Decorating group found on her blog,
http://emsbingy.blogspot.com/.
Photobucket
Here is my sunroom. I recently purchased the Korean coffee table at a moving sale. I actually bought it for my daughter who is Korean, but she couldn't use it and I am really enjoying it myself. Actually we never had a coffee table in this space, but as a place to showcase my Scottish books and magzines and a place to kick back and read about my favorite nonfiction, it does its duel duty quite well.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Your sunroom is beautiful!! My coffee table seems to overflow sometimes with magazines and books! I also have a Scottish book on my table for display! :)

    I see you are interested in Scotland - so am I! I am a Highland dancer here (as well as my daughter) and have Scottish on my side as well as my hubby's.

    Wonderful decorating! Thanks for participating!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always good to find more space for books, isn't it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~