Friday, June 13, 2008

Weekend Decorating

Photobucket
This week I am joining into Emily's Weekend Decorating group found on her blog,
http://emsbingy.blogspot.com/.
I am so excited! Today we bought a new queen Simmons BeautyRest mattress for our room and will be trading our old mattress which is still quite comfy for the horrible full one in the guest room. We are converting out Jenny Lind full bed into a queen to accommodate my 6'2'' son in law. He and Amanda are coming next weekend, so I am all adither getting the guest room all set up anew.
Photobucket
I now have to organize the linen closet, get rid of my full linens and see if I need to buy some new queen size sheets. I am so excited about fixing up their bedroom. I will be adding photos of the finished product tomorrow!
Well, it's Saturday, and we finally got the room put back together.
Photobucket
When we painted recently, I can't get my husband to drive a nail to hang a picture. My May Basket will be hung before next weekend! I suppose we'll hang it above the bed.
Photobucket
What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I just wanted to tell you thank you for adding my blog to your blog!!! :) Aren't you on the Mitford board, too? It seems like I've seen you there; if so we are old friends!! Hope you have a nice weekend!
    Smiles, Bebe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to have a new mattress! It is so important to have a good nights rest!! Very wonderful! I hope you have wonderful sweet dreams upon your new mattress! Thanks for participating in my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~