Sunday, June 1, 2008

Thoughts about Bed And Breakfast Inns

Dear husband, Lynn has promised to take me to a romantic bed and breakfast for my birthday. Sounds fabulous to me!! We had our very first bed and breakfast experience in March of this year when we celebrated our 36th wedding anniversary. Lynn decided that was the only way to travel from now on. Again, sounds great to me!! In march we stayed two nights at the Federal Crest Inn in Lynchburg, Virginia.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




The FC set the bar so high it is going to be difficult to find an inn to measure up. We stayed in the Dogwood Room which was exquisite, the food was fabulous, and hospitality superb. I've been looking for a comparable venue! It's fun to look, but difficult to find!

4 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Now, that's the kind of place I'd like to stay! That's gorgeous!! Phil and I are going somewhere for our anniversary, this month, but nowhere fancy - just want to get away for a couple of nights. :) Fancy is waiting until our 25th next year. Oh... I've been thinking of posting more of my writings from the prompts from that book... in fact, I've been thinking I need to post one that just ... wow! Surprised me!! AND now that I'm feeling so much better I need to get back to writing practice. :) Thanks for the encouragement on your last comment to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Now that is beautiful! I wish I had time to rearrange my honeymoon! I would love to go there. :)

    Mary (spaciousplace)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad for you and thank you for your visit.have nice days

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love this house it is just beautiful. I bet you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~