Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Open My Eyes, LORD

Photobucket

Psalm 119:17-24

Deal bountifully with Your servant, That I may live and keep Your word. 18 Open my eyes, that I may behold Wonderful things from Your law. 19 I am a stranger in the earth; Do not hide Your commandments from me. 20 My soul is crushed with longing After Your ordinances at all times. 21 You rebuke the arrogant, the cursed, Who wander from Your commandments. 22 Take away reproach and contempt from me, For I observe Your testimonies. 23 Even though princes sit and talk against me, Your servant meditates on Your statutes. 24 Your testimonies also are my delight; They are my counselors.

There is so much more to the Christian life when you truly seek to "see' into the heavenly realm.... to "see" your own place in the Kingdom.... to truly desire to "see" others with the heart of God...to "see" your role as intercessor, servant, and daughter of the King. Fill me, Lord with Your wisdom to know when to act and how to pray. Fill me with the boldness to walk worthily through every day of life as your ambassador. Praise you, LORD, for the power of Your word and train me up from Glory to Glory.

2 comments:

  1. Curio cabinets have been around for centuries - and these pieces add a touch of timeless beauty, style, and elegance to any room - whether it is done in a traditional, contemporary, or modern design.Where others display their treasures and collectibles on ordinary shelves and tables, you can really make your valuables stand out, and draw attention to them with a curio cabinet.Today, there are curio cabinets that work in every room - whether it is your formal living room, dining room, family room, bedroom, kitchen, or even a child’s room. They come in various material and finishes - oak curios for instance are quite popular.The amount of space that you have in the room doesn’t matter either. With the wide variety of shapes and sizes, you will find a curio cabinet to fit in any space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scriptures. They are like a love letter written by a loving Father God to his beloved children. I find such comfort and strength in them. I don't know how people can cope in this life without faith!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~