Monday, June 30, 2008

Summer Swap

Photobucket

Peggy over at The Simple Woman, is doing a Summer Swap. We are to think about doing a home-made item, a gently worn item from home, and a thrift shop, yard sale type item all connected around the summer theme. I am very excited to say that I have finished my water color painting for the swap. It is so difficult to sometimes determine when I have made the very last stroke of a brush, but, today I can definitively declare, "I did it"! Now am off again to the consignment shop to make absolutely certain I have found just exactly the treasure I need to send along with my painting! This is soooo fun!!

2 comments:

  1. Did you see the "list"? I've been so excited about this swap - my first.

    I noticed that your "partner's" Blog is GONE!!! Now what?

    I've emailed my partner...and waiting for her reply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW! Your gift sounds AMAZING~I'm sure it will be a TREASURE! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~