Thursday, June 5, 2008

Bible Study Fellowship

Yesterday our Bible Study met at Lorraine's house for a terrific time of fellowship. Her home is simply a small piece of heaven on earth.

Photobucket

Isn't her Victorian home a dream. And what a housekeeper! Every room is a picture in a book.
Photobucket
Did I mention Lorraine is an amazing gardener, too. Not a single weed anywhere, but everywhere one did look was a magical escape into a lovely secret place to meet with the Lord in prayer and adortion.
Photobucket

Would I ever love to have a space like this one attached to my home! So comfortable and delightful!

Our wonderful fellowship is called the Ageless group because we are mostly retired folk ranging from our 50's up! My mom is in this picture, wearing pink and blue!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~