Friday, November 14, 2008

AW! Please Pray


I was checking Amanda's away message today on the messaging service and it said,"I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY LIFE BACK!"
Poor thing, she has been holed up in the lab or at her computer now for weeks trying to finish her Master's program. Her professor just didnt seem to understand she wasn't going for her PHD. She finally finished the lab experiements Wednesday and now has until next Thursday to finish her thesis as she defends on that day. This has been a long time in coming. Joshua, as well, as been teaching at Tech, plus working on his PHD to defend in December. I would really appreciate any prayers on their behalf. The problem is I know they are losing a ton of sleep. They work way into the wee hours night after night!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Wow, what an undertaking for Amanda. I will pray for her to get her life back and to reach her goals in education. You go Amanda.

    Hugs...Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, bless her heart!! I'll pray she can get back to her normal life soon!! Good for her, though, getting her education. I know you're proud of her.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have my prayers for sure Schotzy! Every little helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless her heart, my stepson is finishing his Masters and it is testing him! Prayers for all those marvelous students burning the midnight oil!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~