Friday, November 28, 2008

My Own Show and Tell

There is no regular Friday show and tell this week, but I wanted to share my Christmas craft and new decorations I made this week. I love Chrismons ornaments! When I found this site, that showed how easy they are to make, I got all excited and started right to work. I used sparkly felt, reduced and copied the patterns and set about cutting and decorating them with a silver glue pen.Photobucket Photobucket

Then I painted on a coat of Modge Podge to set them and give them a more substantial structure. Then sewed on and tied string hangers and hung them on my tree!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Evening! Oh, your ornaments turned out so cute! I've got to get decorating! I'm gonna get behind!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog...and it has been fun reading through your posts and looking at your pictures! Great blog!!! I am so jealous that you are already so in the Christmas spirit...the tree and the decorations are fantastic!!!

    Juri

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool project! They look so nice on that pretty little tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH they are SO cute, I love them. Esp. the Angel, lol.

    Love and hugs from Marian

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~