Then I painted on a coat of Modge Podge to set them and give them a more substantial structure. Then sewed on and tied string hangers and hung them on my tree!
Friday, November 28, 2008
My Own Show and Tell
There is no regular Friday show and tell this week, but I wanted to share my Christmas craft and new decorations I made this week. I love Chrismons ornaments! When I found this site, that showed how easy they are to make, I got all excited and started right to work. I used sparkly felt, reduced and copied the patterns and set about cutting and decorating them with a silver glue pen.

Then I painted on a coat of Modge Podge to set them and give them a more substantial structure. Then sewed on and tied string hangers and hung them on my tree!
Then I painted on a coat of Modge Podge to set them and give them a more substantial structure. Then sewed on and tied string hangers and hung them on my tree!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Farewell
After 17 years of blogging I am pretty sad to just fade out with hardly anyone showing any farewell, concern about my surger...
-
After 17 years of blogging I am pretty sad to just fade out with hardly anyone showing any farewell, concern about my surger...
-
Vee at A Haven for Vee hosts this lovely post every third Wednesday and I am a first time poster on it...To peruse my photos lo...
-
For more Tabletop Tuesday visit Susan at Between Naps on the Porch . Last night we celebrated an informal, homey meal with just a tad of raz...
Evening! Oh, your ornaments turned out so cute! I've got to get decorating! I'm gonna get behind!
ReplyDeleteBe a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
Just found your blog...and it has been fun reading through your posts and looking at your pictures! Great blog!!! I am so jealous that you are already so in the Christmas spirit...the tree and the decorations are fantastic!!!
ReplyDeleteJuri
What a cool project! They look so nice on that pretty little tree.
ReplyDeleteOH they are SO cute, I love them. Esp. the Angel, lol.
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs from Marian
Charming! Happy Pink Day.
ReplyDelete