Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Word Filled Wednesday

Photobucket

AmyDeanne, of the 160 AcreWood Sponsors this theme each week! This is a great place to go to refill your spirit on God's truth today!

Photobucket


Am I disappointed? Yes. Am I undone? Absolutely not! For far greater is He who is in me, that he who is in the world. Oh, my Savior, my Beloved, you are still in your heaven and your banquet table is still before us. We will not be influenced by the world around us, We will not allow the media or anything rob us of the glory you have for us if we but turn to you and allow your peace, your righteousness infiltrate every part of us, separating us even to our marrow from that which seeks to rob, steal and destroy. This morning I am full of joy because my Savior lives and His banner over me is love!

7 comments:

  1. that is a great reminder. The Lord rules over us all with love. He even rules over our president. And, we do not know or understand His ways. They are different than our ways. But, we do know that He rules us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so well said. Wouldn't Satan love to see all of the Christians walking around downcast and downtrodden? He would so love to steal our joy! Not mine. I intend to give him the biggest black eye today by walking around with the joy of the Lord written on my face and my countenance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite texts and the lyrics of a wonderful song, His banner of love heals all wounds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful posts today -all of them! Happy WFW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great WFW... I appreciate the photo, the verse and your words...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~