Amy Deanne of the 160 Acre Wood hosts this each week. Please check her site for more joyful celebration over God's precious and mighty Word!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Farewell
After 17 years of blogging I am pretty sad to just fade out with hardly anyone showing any farewell, concern about my surger...
-
After 17 years of blogging I am pretty sad to just fade out with hardly anyone showing any farewell, concern about my surger...
-
Vee at A Haven for Vee hosts this lovely post every third Wednesday and I am a first time poster on it...To peruse my photos lo...
-
For more Tabletop Tuesday visit Susan at Between Naps on the Porch . Last night we celebrated an informal, homey meal with just a tad of raz...
Praise God for knowing me.
ReplyDeleteSo glad He knows me!! And I KNOW HIM! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy WFW!
K
I love sheep! Of course, I am one, figuratively, but you know what I mean, LOL! Praising God for us being able to recognize His voice, especially when there are so many wolves howling around...Happy WFW to you!
ReplyDeleteHe knows me... and He STILL loves me. Amazing.
ReplyDeleteGood morning! I really love this photo paired with this great truth! What a good shepherd we have!!
ReplyDeleteGreat wfw post. I love the picture of those sheep.
ReplyDelete