Friday, November 7, 2008

Pink Saturday

I will be packing up the computer now and won't be able to post until midday tomorrow, again, so I am posting this early. be blessed eveyone and have a beautiful weekend!

Photobucket There is nothing more romantic than a pink gloaming in the evening. I took this photo the night before we left for our trip from our back yard. I 've always wished we had a clearer shot of the western horizon, but I must admit the evening boughs do lend a graceful tone to the shot. PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I love the varying tones and degrees of color the evening produces.
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. I am suddenly homesick! Autumn is the most beautiful in your area. What a perfect pink item for tomorrow.
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful colors. Thank you for sharing. Blessings from Costa Rica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Pink Saturday.
    (I love the background,etc that you're using for your blog now -- fancy!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your blog and backgrounds and love a pink sky too have a happy pink saturday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Pink Saturday! What great photos! I love dusk, it usually brings such beautiful colors with it!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, beautiful!

    I love your blog's new look!!

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photographs are stunning. When you are back on-line, please stop by and leave a comment I am having a giveaway.

    You're Invited to A Christmas Fair in Blogland on November 21st. Stop by and read all about it.

    Happy Pink Saturday,

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Pink Saturday..these are lovely pictutes..a beautiful pink..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the photos, and the trees in front are beautiful. Happy Pink Saturday.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. A perfect pink - provided by God.

    Happy Pink Saturday, Carolyn.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~