Thursday, November 20, 2008

For me---It's Christmas!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Ever since our smathering of snow on Monday night, I have been itching to start my Christmas celebration on my blog! I decided that since I have already had my Thanksgiving--y feast here this week when we celebrated with the kids and mom and dad that I may as go ahead and start. Tuesday morning was so exciting to wake up to the first snow on the ground. it looked really great right at dawn, but the wind and the morning sun caused it to dissipate quickly I almost missed capturing any of it!
Photobucket
This is a scene through the kitchen window -Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. HI SWEET LADY.YOU GO GIRL.I JUST CAN'T QUITE GET INTO IT YET,BUT YOU WAIT UNTIL THE DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING.I'LL CATCH UP.MEANWHILE YOU CAN GIVE US ALL IDEAS.OK?

    ReplyDelete
  2. snow was forcast for us too, but we've had non so far. But it has gotten very cold.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~