Thursday, November 6, 2008

Show and Tell Friday

Photobucket


Kelli, over at There is No Place Like Home hosts this theme each week. Check her blog for many folks with treasures to show and tell. I am a real bird lover. I started collecting birds for my bird tree in the living room a couple of years ago. I display them on the small topiary lighted tree we keep up all year round. I posted about that a few weeks ago. Photobucket But I have also started collecting small carved birds, as well. I was very fortunate to find these beauties at my favorite consignment/craft/goody shop just lately. Photobucket My next find will be a carved bluebird- I hope! I did find this bluebird in resin that I think is very handsome,Photobucket and this garden bluebird strikes my fancy. Photobucket


But I really am looking for a carved bluebird to add to the collection.

10 comments:

  1. These are really lovely. You might be able to find a carved bluebird at a botanical garden gift shop or a nature center.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the birds. And the flowers look pretty as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty birds....I LOVE your choice of music. Manneheim Steamroller is absolutely my fav....saw them perform...amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely collection! You collect bird things, I collect dog pictures :-) Hope you find your carved bluebird - have you looked on ebay?

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a beautiful bird collection. I just started feeding birds last winter and enjoy looking at birds so much now.
    Thanks for sharing yours:)
    Linda C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you find the carved bluebird for your collection soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. God bless you in your search for the right bluebird. I know there are some beautiful renditions. I'm looking for special ducks.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all your birds...I do birds on my tree each year...drives my kitty crazy...

    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the birds. I hope you find the one your looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the birds, I collect all things bluebirds, and when I make something I sign it in the Choctaw word that means bluebird.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~