Kelli, over at There is No Place Like Home hosts this theme each week. Check her blog for many folks with treasures to show and tell. I am a real bird lover. I started collecting birds for my bird tree in the living room a couple of years ago. I display them on the small topiary lighted tree we keep up all year round. I posted about that a few weeks ago.
But I have also started collecting small carved birds, as well. I was very fortunate to find these beauties at my favorite consignment/craft/goody shop just lately.
My next find will be a carved bluebird- I hope! I did find this bluebird in resin that I think is very handsome,
and this garden bluebird strikes my fancy. 
But I really am looking for a carved bluebird to add to the collection.
These are really lovely. You might be able to find a carved bluebird at a botanical garden gift shop or a nature center.
ReplyDeleteI love all the birds. And the flowers look pretty as well.
ReplyDeletePretty birds....I LOVE your choice of music. Manneheim Steamroller is absolutely my fav....saw them perform...amazing!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely collection! You collect bird things, I collect dog pictures :-) Hope you find your carved bluebird - have you looked on ebay?
ReplyDeleteManuela
You have a beautiful bird collection. I just started feeding birds last winter and enjoy looking at birds so much now.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing yours:)
Linda C
Hope you find the carved bluebird for your collection soon!
ReplyDeleteGod bless you in your search for the right bluebird. I know there are some beautiful renditions. I'm looking for special ducks.
ReplyDeleteNancy
I love all your birds...I do birds on my tree each year...drives my kitty crazy...
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Susie
I love all the birds. I hope you find the one your looking for.
ReplyDeleteLove the birds, I collect all things bluebirds, and when I make something I sign it in the Choctaw word that means bluebird.
ReplyDelete