Here is the Christmas elf who will be our singing guide through the Fair today!
Haul out the holly;
Put up the tree before my spirit falls again.
Fill up the stocking,I may be rushing things, but deck the halls again now.
For we need a little Christmas
Right this very minute,
Candles in the window,
Carols at the spinet.
Yes, we need a little Christmas
Right this very minute. It hasn't snowed a single flurry,
But Santa, dear, we're in a hurry;
So climb down the chimney;
Put up the brightest string of lights I've ever seen.
It's time we hung some tinsel on that evergreen bough.
For I've grown a little leaner,
Grown a little colder,
Grown a little sadder,
Grown a little older,
Beautiful pix! And darling little elf. laurie
ReplyDeleteNow THAT was a fun little tour provided by your cute elf!
ReplyDeleteI so enjoyed the great photos and words---hope you enjoy your day at Karen's Christmas Fair! Dana
I am glad I could stop by and enjoy
ReplyDeleteShotzys Christmas cheer!!!
What a Beautiful blog you have here!!! May I visit again soon???...m...
ReplyDeleteOH what a lovely post this is, I really enjoyed it Carolyn.
ReplyDeleteOOO, this was waaaay too much fun. You did a fabulous post for this fun Christmas Fair...that little elf....PRECIOUS !
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday...
Oh, I LOVE this post...the images, the music! This is my favorite song from one of my favorite plays. I all the Christmas decorations and your little elf too. Thank you so much for joining the Christmas Fair. Your post is brilliant.
ReplyDeleteKaren
Great tour, the elf tourguide was very cute and informative!
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun post! Love your little singer!
~ Gabriela ~
What a festive post! Even your blog is ready for Christmas ;)
ReplyDeletehave a happy Christmas Fair Day
cielo
What a completely adorable post - so creative and your little elf is just the sweetest little thing! Thanks so much :)Nancy
ReplyDeleteOh...now you have me singing that song!! I just had to come visit from Karen's after seeing your name. Schotzy...that was what my dad always called my mom.
ReplyDeleteI'll be humming the song all afternoon! You've captured the real flavor of a Christmas fair...very pleasant!
ReplyDeleteI love it, singing elf and all! :-D
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful your area is..and the singing elf is very, very cute.
ReplyDeletevery sweet. thanks for the invitation to your table at the Christmas fair.
ReplyDelete