Thursday, November 20, 2008

Come Along and Deck the Halls Christmas Fair

Photobucket
Karen, of Scrapbook of Inspiration is hosting this theme! So let's go to theFair!

Here is the Christmas elf who will be our singing guide through the Fair today!
Photobucket


Haul out the holly;
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Put up the tree before my spirit falls again.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Fill up the stocking,I may be rushing things, but deck the halls again now.

Photobucket

For we need a little Christmas
Right this very minute,

Photobucket
Candles in the window,
Carols at the spinet.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Yes, we need a little Christmas
Right this very minute. It hasn't snowed a single flurry,

But Santa, dear, we're in a hurry;

PhotobucketPhotobucket
So climb down the chimney;
Put up the brightest string of lights I've ever seen.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Slice up the fruitcake;

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
It's time we hung some tinsel on that evergreen bough.

Photobucket
For I've grown a little leaner,
Grown a little colder,
Grown a little sadder,
Grown a little older,

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
And I need a little angel
Sitting on my shoulder,

Photobucket
Need a little Christmas now.

Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful pix! And darling little elf. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now THAT was a fun little tour provided by your cute elf!
    I so enjoyed the great photos and words---hope you enjoy your day at Karen's Christmas Fair! Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad I could stop by and enjoy
    Shotzys Christmas cheer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a Beautiful blog you have here!!! May I visit again soon???...m...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH what a lovely post this is, I really enjoyed it Carolyn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOO, this was waaaay too much fun. You did a fabulous post for this fun Christmas Fair...that little elf....PRECIOUS !
    Happy Friday...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I LOVE this post...the images, the music! This is my favorite song from one of my favorite plays. I all the Christmas decorations and your little elf too. Thank you so much for joining the Christmas Fair. Your post is brilliant.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tour, the elf tourguide was very cute and informative!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello,

    What a fun post! Love your little singer!

    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a festive post! Even your blog is ready for Christmas ;)

    have a happy Christmas Fair Day

    cielo

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a completely adorable post - so creative and your little elf is just the sweetest little thing! Thanks so much :)Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh...now you have me singing that song!! I just had to come visit from Karen's after seeing your name. Schotzy...that was what my dad always called my mom.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll be humming the song all afternoon! You've captured the real flavor of a Christmas fair...very pleasant!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it, singing elf and all! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  15. How wonderful your area is..and the singing elf is very, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. very sweet. thanks for the invitation to your table at the Christmas fair.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~