Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Word Filled Wednesday

Photobucket

Amy Deanne, of the 160 Acre Wood hosts this theme each Wednesday! I love to exalt God's Word through photos. It really is a grand way to begin the day. You can find more at her blog!



Photobucket
This verse has meant a lot to me this year. As we changed churches last year, I was really unsure about what God wanted me to do within the body. I had taught children's Sunday School, worked with women's ministry, sung in the choir, etc. I was seeking God's will in this and he told me through His word, to look for the open door. After just a few weeks an opportunity opened to me to help develop a prayer initiative in the church. I am so excited to be used of God in this endeavor and He has led me to make some mavelous new friends who are great prayer warriors. I am convinced that effective, effectual prayer is key to subsisting in the coming days of our nation! To that end there is a prayer revolution going on that is unprecedented in this country. I pray it grows and spreads like a holy wild fire igniting the church in revival for a great harvest!

9 comments:

  1. Oh amen...humbly falling on our knees before the Lord. Tammy @ http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/mominmi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen.

    I am lifted up by the chosen verses...it resonates my disposition and circumstances this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe the Lord is standing at the door of not only our hearts but our Nation as well. I am praying with you for revival.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The graphic of the open door with the light streaming out is a fabulous illustration of what God's light can be in our lives. The text, of course, states it powerfully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Standing in agreement with you. What a beautiful picture for this verse, too! Happy WFW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a simple verse - yet the open door with something (obviously!) glorious on the other side gives this verse such anticipation and excitement. Beautifully done!

    I am not an historian, but has the USA ever had a President come to saving faith in JESUS CHRIST while in office!?? What an awesome possibility. The only (only!) way to change a man's thinking is to change his heart. ONLY GOD can do that. I'm praying with you for this man's salvation! What a chapter for the history books! Huh?

    ~esthermay

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully said. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~