Amy Deanne, of the 160 Acre Wood hosts this theme each Wednesday! I love to exalt God's Word through photos. It really is a grand way to begin the day. You can find more at her blog!
This verse has meant a lot to me this year. As we changed churches last year, I was really unsure about what God wanted me to do within the body. I had taught children's Sunday School, worked with women's ministry, sung in the choir, etc. I was seeking God's will in this and he told me through His word, to look for the open door. After just a few weeks an opportunity opened to me to help develop a prayer initiative in the church. I am so excited to be used of God in this endeavor and He has led me to make some mavelous new friends who are great prayer warriors. I am convinced that effective, effectual prayer is key to subsisting in the coming days of our nation! To that end there is a prayer revolution going on that is unprecedented in this country. I pray it grows and spreads like a holy wild fire igniting the church in revival for a great harvest!
I love this.
ReplyDeleteOh amen...humbly falling on our knees before the Lord. Tammy @ http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/mominmi
ReplyDeleteAmen.
ReplyDeleteI am lifted up by the chosen verses...it resonates my disposition and circumstances this week.
I believe the Lord is standing at the door of not only our hearts but our Nation as well. I am praying with you for revival.
ReplyDeleteThe graphic of the open door with the light streaming out is a fabulous illustration of what God's light can be in our lives. The text, of course, states it powerfully.
ReplyDeleteStanding in agreement with you. What a beautiful picture for this verse, too! Happy WFW!
ReplyDeleteSuch a simple verse - yet the open door with something (obviously!) glorious on the other side gives this verse such anticipation and excitement. Beautifully done!
ReplyDeleteI am not an historian, but has the USA ever had a President come to saving faith in JESUS CHRIST while in office!?? What an awesome possibility. The only (only!) way to change a man's thinking is to change his heart. ONLY GOD can do that. I'm praying with you for this man's salvation! What a chapter for the history books! Huh?
~esthermay
Beautifully said. Blessings to you.
ReplyDeletewhat an encouragement! hugs!
ReplyDelete