Hurry over to Amy Deanne's for more celebration of God's Word!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Farewell
After 17 years of blogging I am pretty sad to just fade out with hardly anyone showing any farewell, concern about my surger...
-
After 17 years of blogging I am pretty sad to just fade out with hardly anyone showing any farewell, concern about my surger...
-
Vee at A Haven for Vee hosts this lovely post every third Wednesday and I am a first time poster on it...To peruse my photos lo...
-
For more Tabletop Tuesday visit Susan at Between Naps on the Porch . Last night we celebrated an informal, homey meal with just a tad of raz...
Shalom (peace) is something we all need. I am thankful that when I give God my problems He can give me a peace that is beyond comprehension.
ReplyDeleteLovely......have a blessed thanksgiving.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving! Really beautiful!
ReplyDeleteNice pictures. I really like your Thanksgiving Greetings graphic.
ReplyDeleteI especially like your Andrew Wyeth quote at the top of your blog. What a great way to look at winter!
Happy Thanksgiving!
These were absolutely lovely! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and a Happy WFW!
ReplyDeletehappy thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteHi Carolyn, you're tagged. Come by my blog to see what it is about.
ReplyDeleteHugs and love from Marian
Happy Thanksgiving! There's so much to be truly thankful for!
ReplyDeleteThat's a perfect verse for me to be reminded of today! Thanks for your call this afternoon :) See you tomorrow!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Amanda
Praying for you to have a lovely Thanksgiving.
ReplyDeleteI love your WFW picture. I hope you have a very happy Thanksgiving.
ReplyDelete