Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm It! I Was tagged!



Marian, The Princess in Pink, my friend from the Netherlands has tagged me!
I have to tell 6 things about myself. I've decided to get right personal on this Thanksgiving Eve:
1) I have a perpetual song in my heart that is forevermore seeking to blend with the music that I keep playing all the day long.
2) I have a poem of Thanksgiving written on my heart that keeps me ever turning my face to God.
3) I have a huge desire for this life to be accounted as righteousness because of a great belief in God and what He can do through me.
4) My greatest hope yet to be fulfilled is to someday sojourn in Scotland for a substantial time. If I don't get there this side of heaven, I believe God could honor my request in glory. I can imagine a millenia there.
5) Everyone knows I am the musician, Dougie McLean's, greatest fan but I am fast becoming a huge fan of Josh Groban, and all the music of The Secret Garden.
6) I am so very thankful for my newfound friends at my new church, Dottie, Gerri, and my prayer team sisters, Lynne, Colleen, Isabel, Karen, and Lois. Their friendship means the world to me. I hadn't had any galpals in such a long time. After my best friend, Pam, died in 1997, I immersed myself in motherhood. Now that Amanda is preparing to move 1000 miles away, you cannot know how thankful I am God put me in this particular circle of wonderful women!
Now I'm off to tag 6 others!

3 comments:

  1. You always inspire me.Thank you my friend...Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would dearly love to live near enough to you to become a real-life gal pal, too. As Ann above me said, you are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful thankful list Schotzy! So much to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~