Marian, The Princess in Pink, my friend from the Netherlands has tagged me!
I have to tell 6 things about myself. I've decided to get right personal on this Thanksgiving Eve:
1) I have a perpetual song in my heart that is forevermore seeking to blend with the music that I keep playing all the day long.
2) I have a poem of Thanksgiving written on my heart that keeps me ever turning my face to God.
3) I have a huge desire for this life to be accounted as righteousness because of a great belief in God and what He can do through me.
4) My greatest hope yet to be fulfilled is to someday sojourn in Scotland for a substantial time. If I don't get there this side of heaven, I believe God could honor my request in glory. I can imagine a millenia there.
5) Everyone knows I am the musician, Dougie McLean's, greatest fan but I am fast becoming a huge fan of Josh Groban, and all the music of The Secret Garden.
6) I am so very thankful for my newfound friends at my new church, Dottie, Gerri, and my prayer team sisters, Lynne, Colleen, Isabel, Karen, and Lois. Their friendship means the world to me. I hadn't had any galpals in such a long time. After my best friend, Pam, died in 1997, I immersed myself in motherhood. Now that Amanda is preparing to move 1000 miles away, you cannot know how thankful I am God put me in this particular circle of wonderful women!
Now I'm off to tag 6 others!
You always inspire me.Thank you my friend...Ann
ReplyDeleteI would dearly love to live near enough to you to become a real-life gal pal, too. As Ann above me said, you are an inspiration.
ReplyDeleteA wonderful thankful list Schotzy! So much to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
ReplyDelete