I am posting early because tomorrow I will meet with a few ladies who have committed to prayer every other Saturday morning for our church, community, nation, and the world. We meet at 7:30 and pray for an hour. It has been such a blessing to start this and it is now growing into a churchwide initiative in the coming months. Very exciting!
For where two or three gather together because they are mine, I am there among them." - Matthew 18:20
P is for Pink and for
Happy Pink Saturday!!!
Happy Pink Saturday, Carolyn, and have a blessed Saturday morning.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Deborah
How cute is that ? I live in the Hillsville area! It's a small world!
ReplyDeleteGood morning. What a sweet photo!! What a great commitment your group has made. May God bless your time with a sense of His presence with you all...
ReplyDeleteYour blog presentation is so lovely...
Happy Pink Saturday, Carolyn.
ReplyDeleteI love your post today, and I thank each of your for your prayers for mankind.
Thank you for your prayers
ReplyDeleteI love that photos -- I've seen it before and it reminded me of my daughter at that age. So touching.
Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs, Pat
Such a sweet photo.
ReplyDeleteHappy PS
Kris
What a fine mother she will grow up to be. Her babies are on their knees too in prayer! Happy Pink Saturday!
ReplyDeletePrecious picture! What a wonderful prayer group you are in. Bless you. laurie
ReplyDeleteI don't know if I've ever seen a sweeter photo. Just as precious as it comes.
ReplyDeleteThat photo is forever precious! Happy Pink Saturday!
ReplyDeleteI love your post today.
ReplyDeleteHave a Joyful & Bless weekend, Virginia
sweet, sweet photo! have a Blessed pink week!
ReplyDeleteHow cute is that? I hope you had a happy pink Saturday1 ~ Robyn
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet, sweet picture. Happy Pink Saturday..:)
ReplyDeleteI love your pink Saturdays Schotzy. That picture is adorable!
ReplyDeleteSuch A beautiful picture.Happy Pink Sat,Jen
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely picture. The little girl and her dolls are adorable
ReplyDeleteA sweet pink post...Kathy
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest photo, it just makes you smile, thank you.
ReplyDeleteKathy
Love your pink post...happy pink...Smiles
ReplyDelete