Monday, September 8, 2008

1000 Gifts

Photobucket
I am so thankful:
204. the change in the weather and the hint of autumn in the air
205. my precious husband and his desire and energy in creating such a comfortable, beautiful home.
206. our church and its unwavering steadfastness to bring the unsaved into the fold
207. our pastor and his boldness to teach the truth of the scriptures without compromise
208. faithful friends who genuinely demonstrate the love of Jesus
209. a good report the Lynn received from the doctor today
210. the dynamic women's ministry teaching at our church which provides the very best opportunities for learning and spiritual growth
211. the opportunity to meet today with my retired teacher friends and share in their lives since last year
212. God is sustaining the health and abilities of my aging parents
213. the opportunity to celebrate with our dear friend, Darlene, from NJ as she came to visit my parents last week and share her spiritual journey and gleanings from her experiences at Singing Waters Ministry in Toronto!
214. that the Holy Spirit is teaching me that I am but a pilgrim seeking my place in the Kingdom
215. my eyes and ears are ever more attuning to opportunities to witness God's love in people's lives
216. how God works out all the circumstances in our lives to bring about His purposes and our good!
217. the opportunity to go to see The Children of Eden musical yesterday which was such a huge blessing

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely post. You have a wonderful spirit and out look on like and the Lord. God Bless.

    Hugs;
    Alaura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to thank you (again) for posting this idea! It is SO blessing me! Blessings to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~